The Puglia Region is the data owner, with headquarters in Lungomare Nazario Sauro n. 33, 70121 - Bari - Italy. Fiscal code and VAT number 93402500727, Tel: +39 800713939 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Regional Tourism Section director is appointed as manager, registered office in Via Lattanzio n. 29, 70125 Bari, Italy. Email: email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Controller is ARET Pugliapromozione ("Pugliapromozione"), based in Bari, Piazza Moro, 33 / A - C.F. and VAT number 93402500727, Tel: (+39) 080.5821411, e-mail email@example.com. The data will also be processed at the Pugliapromozione headquarters - Fiera del Levante PAD 172, Lungomare Starita - 70132 Bari, Italy.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Personal data of buyers participating in the service shall be processed for the following purposes:
- Public interest activities and management of B2B promotion (to facilitate negotiations and commercial agreements with international buyers and Puglian companies);
- Management Matching, Agenda and Events activities (e.g. with information on events aimed at registered Buyers, creating online meetings 365 days a year, favoring Buyers and Sellers online networking, and having them participate to events organized by ARET Pugliapromozione through the management of a personal agendas, etc.);
- Allow registration on the web platform and creation of Buyers' profiles, delivering all services provided by "BuyPuglia365".
Data treatment is performed with an advanced matching technology, on which basis it generates a compatibility
score in matching all products and/or services offered/requested. No treatment is made based on automated
Within the purposes and methods defined in this statement, the identification data (personal data and contact data), user, password, photos and videos are hereby given consent to be processed.
Personal data are requested upon registration as a mandatory agreement to have access to the platform with personal profiles. Denial to provide requested personal data, in whole or in part, will be refused access to the online platform. Some other type of personal data treatment is instead optional and declining this option has no consequence on the regular registration of the interested party.
Your data will be processed by Puglia Region and Pugliapromozione employees, as authorized and instructed on data protection, as well as by personnel of companies entrusted with specific services (i.e. InnovaPuglia SpA, in-house company of the Puglia Region), officially appointed as external Data Processor, limited to the assigned institutional functions.
Within the processing scope, personal data could be communicated to all Puglian DMS registered operators, and/or other public/private authorized subjects when this is essential for performing the activities managed by the "BuyPuglia365" Service.
Personal data are stored on servers inside the European Union. In any case, the Owner has the right to move servers outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures that transfer of non-EU residing data abides by applicable legal provisions, subject to the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
All data held by the Puglia Region and Pugliapromozione are only kept for the necessary period of time, based on their management needs and pursuant to applicable regulatory obligations, in compliance with rules on the conservation of administrative documents.
The legislation recognizes fundamental rights to all concerned parties; Puglia Region is committed to ensuring the application of these rights in the easiest way. Please note that among these rights there is the access to personal data, of rectification or cancellation of the same, of request for interruption of treatment, and limitation to concerned processing or of opposition to their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. Interested parties may exercise these rights addressing the Pugliapromozione contacts listed above. The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending communication to the Data Protection Officer by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
Cookies can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to authenticate access to restricted areas);
- analytic cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service.
Cookies (excluding technical ones) currently used on dms.puglia.it used to manage the user session and to save the language selected by the user.
Third party cookies are:
- Google analytics
Technologies and third-party cookies
The cancellation of cookies does not preclude the use of the site dms.puglia.it but may lead to changes in navigation and access to the reserved area.
Users/visitors can set the computer browser so that it accepts/refuses all cookies or displays a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not.
For this purpose, there are components (plugins) for the most popular browsers that allow for:
- - managing (display, cancellation, blocking) cookies
- visualization of technologies used by the site
- visualization and (selective) blocking of various tracking mechanisms
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can however change the default configuration, which with a browser (such as, for example, Internet Explorer version 6.0) is the medium level, and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), by setting, in the appropriate tab ("Privacy"), the higher level of protection (Very High), but we inform you that disabling it can compromise the use of site functions. In any case, you also have the option to cancel (or delete) cookies from your personal computer, using the appropriate function in your browser. The cancellation of cookies does not impede the use of the site, but involves repeating the authentication procedure, i.e. re-entering your access credentials in the reserved area. If you want to decide from time to time whether or not to accept cookies, you can also configure your browser to generate an alert each time a cookie is saved.
- Matomo (ex PIWIK) Analytics
Cookies used are session cookies or temporary cookies that help the user navigate the site and remember the choices made during the session. These cookies are deactivated as soon as you leave the site or after a period of inactivity. Advertising cookies are not used.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow to control and also disable cookies through your browser settings (for example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options-> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them). However, please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the site to malfunction and/or limit the service.
Disabling "third party" cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
1. Run the Chrome browser
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the window url entry for navigation
3. Select Settings
4. Click Show Advanced Settings
5. In the "Privacy" section click on the "Content settings" button
6. In the "Cookies" section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow saving data locally
- Change the local data only until the browser is closed
- Prevent sites from setting cookies
- Block third-party cookies and site data
- Manage exceptions for some websites
- Elimination of one or all cookies
For more information visit https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it.
1. Run the Mozilla Firefox browser
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation
3. Select Options
4. Select the Privacy panel
5. Click Show Advanced Settings
6. In the "Privacy" section click on the "Content settings" button
7. In the "Tracking" section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Ask the sites not to make any tracking
- Notify sites of availability to be tracked
- Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data
8. From the "History" section you can:
- By enabling "Use custom settings" select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox is closed, or ask every time)
- Remove stored individual cookies
For more information visit https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie.
1. Run the Internet Explorer browser
2. Click the Tools button and choose Internet Options
3. Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider according to the desired action for cookies.
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selection of sites from which to obtain cookies: move the pointer to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then press on Sites, in the Website Address box enter a Website and then press on Block or Allow
For more information visit http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
Safari OS X
1. Run the Safari browser
2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
3. In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from sites
4. To view which sites have stored cookies click on Details
For more information visit the dedicated page.
1. Run the iOS Safari Browser
2. Tap on Settings and then Safari
3. Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: "Never", "Third party and advertisers" or "Always"
4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and data
For more information visit the dedicated page http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT.
1. Run the Opera browser
2. Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies
3. Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved.
For more information visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html.
For general information on cookies that can be stored on your computer and disable them individually in case there is one, please refer to: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
Anti-tracking function (DoNotTrack or DNT)
Modern browsers offer a function to prevent tracking of personal navigation information (profiling cookies). This function is called "anti-tracking" or DoNotTrack and is supported by social networks; you can activate it in your browser. By enabling this function, websites are asked not to record browsing information (personal preferences, searches on e-commerce portals, etc.) in their archives; this could affect the functionality that involves the use of profiling cookies, even if you have given your consent.
Google Chrome in settings ⇒ advanced settings ⇒ Send a "don't track" request with your browsing traffic
Firefox Tools in settings ⇒ Options... ⇒ Privacy. Click to check the box next to "Notify the visited sites of the desire not to be tracked"
Internet Exporer Internet Explorer in advanced security options Select "Send DNT requests"
Opera Setting preferences ⇒ Advanced ⇒ Security: select "ask websites not to track me"
Safari(from version 5.1 and only on OSX; not available for Windows): Tools Safari ⇒ settings ⇒ privacy: uncheck "website tracking"
Rights of the interested party
To receive assistance or explanations on how to exercise consent or selective denial or on how to delete cookies from your browser and to exercise all rights provided for by the Italian and European legislation regarding the processing of personal data (articles 15-22 GDPR n. 679/2016), the User can contact the Data Processor "Pugliapromozione Regional Agency" which operates on behalf of the Puglia Region at: firstname.lastname@example.org at this address you can file complaints/reports about cookies.
We also remind you that the User always has the right to file a complaint with the Italian Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data for the exercise of his rights or for any other matter relating to the processing of personal data.